· In mediation, attorney-mediator Robert J. Potrykus will act as a neutral third party providing skilled counsel on a wide variety of substantive legal issues to address the needs of the parties in that particular dispute. Mediation allows each party to work with a legal adviser while maintaining control over the proceeding. Each case is unique to the parties, including complexity of issues and diversity of personalities.
· Robert Potrykus has over 30 years of legal experience and over many subject areas, which offers vast experience and his unique and creative approach to assist the parties to resolving their conflict. His practice is personal, proactive and pragmatic to bring matters to closure. He appreciates cost savings approach to utilizing mediation, understanding the emotional issues and each party’s important opportunity cost.
· As a mediator, Mr. Potrykus further appreciates the need for empathy, respect, honesty, and integrity, when working with injured parties and family members, business partners, family businesses, or professional corporations.
· Mr. Potrykus works diligently to anticipate and manage each parties’ understanding of the case issues, litigation risk and expectations, which is integral to a successful resolution.
- Personal Injury Claims (Auto/Truck/Motorcycle Accidents and Premises Liability)
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith/Unfair Insurance Claims Practices
- Property Damage
- Defamation (Libel and Slander)
- General Contract Disputes
- Unfair Claims Practices – Fraud – Misrepresentation
- Commercial Disputes – Business Contracts - Litigation
- Construction Claims
- Environmental Claims
- Product Liability - Faulty Design/Manufacture – Product Defect, Misleading Advertising, Failure to Instruct/Warn
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Legal Malpractice
- Other Professional Liability
- Wrongful Death
Contact Mr. Potrykus for Mediation Rates
- Hourly rates for mediation services are applicable to time spent for reading pre-mediation materials, preparation time, telephone conferences and actual mediation sessions.
- Extra costs may be applicable for travel time for matters conducted outside the Denver metro area plus travel expenses.
- Advance deposits may be required for mediation where travel is required outside the Denver metro area
- Late cancellation fees may apply if a matter is cancelled with less than the required days notice.
Thank you for the opportunity - 720-261-0860